These strawberry cake mix cookies with white chocolate chips are so pretty-in-pink and easy to make.
You need only four to whip up delicious strawberry cake cookies: Cake mix, eggs, oil, and chocolate chips.
strawberry cake mix cookies
Strawberry cake mix cookies are so pretty in pink and easy to make with only four ingredients. They taste like a piece of strawberry cake!
Soft in the center, crisp at the edges, and with a crackle on top, these are a new favorite.
Instead of white chocolate chips, try semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips.
more cake mix cookies
You might also like:
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY COOKIES FROM CAKE MIX
you will need:
- You’ll of course need box of strawberry cake mix. I used Duncan Hines Strawberry Supreme. Use any of your favorite brands.
VEGETABLE OR CANOLA OIL
- You may use either vegetable or canola oil. Although they taste slightly different, both have neutral flavors.
- Vegetable oil is a broad term for all plant-based oils, including canola oil, but it’s usually made from corn or soy beans. Canola oil comes from the rapeseed plant and is lower in saturated fats.
- Make sure to use large eggs. Egg size does matter in baking because you’re adding a liquid.
- Choose white chocolate chips, semi-sweet, or dark chocolate chips.
TOOLS YOU’LL NEED
STEP 1: MAKE YOUR COOKIE DOUGH
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line three baking trays with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer OR in the bowl of your standing mixer fitted with the paddle, place your box of cake mix, ⅓ cup oil, and 2 large eggs.
- Blend well.
- Add 1 cup of white chocolate chips and briefly blend.
- Chill for 15 to 20 minutes.
STEP 2: BAKE YOUR COOKIES
- Drop about about 2 teaspoons of dough on your baking trays two-inches apart. You may use a small ice cream scoop if you like. The scoop shown is a 1 ½ teaspoon scoop, but rounded, so it's about 2 teaspoons of dough.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until edges start to brown and the top cracks.
- TIP: Bake one tray at a time on the center rack of your oven. Keep the other tray of cookies in the refrigerator.
- If you like, add a few more chocolate chips on top of each cookie as soon as you remove from the oven.
- Let cookies cool 10 to 15 minutes on the baking tray and transfer to a cooling rack.
Latest posts by Meaghan Mountford (see all)
- 3 ingredient sugar cookies - March 15, 2023
- carmelita bars - March 7, 2023
- bug slice and bake cookies - March 2, 2023
Please leave a comment.